Common situations in company which require involvement of training department.
1. New recruits to the company
2. Transfers within the company (transferee new to the job).
4. Installation of new plant or equipment
5. Introduction of new procedure
6. New standards, rules and practices
7. New relationships in organization (Redesign of organization)
8. Identified deficiencies in relation to maintenance of standards, adaptability, and managerial skills.
9. Retirement and redundancy
Pepper, Alan D., Managing the Training and Development Function, 2nd Ed, Gower, 1992.